Used for securing TAD Temprecord Data Loggers onto required surface, for example, racking in a Warehouse environment.
- Strong, durable and waterproof poly carbonate
- Logger LED limit indicator lights easily visible
- Easy to secure onto chosen surface
- Custom-made for Temprecord TAD loggers
- Material will not discolour
- Can be attached with counter sunk screws (included). Adhesive Velcro strips and double sided tape may also be used.
Through Wall Fitting
- The Through Wall fittings are designed to seal around the probe at point of entry into fridges/freezers/incubators.
- Blocks with Teflon Tube and Cable Gland for Temperature probe.
Lagging Block - Aluminium
- The temperature and alarm sensors can be lagged in a manner that will reflect the temperature of the product being stored.
- The degree of lagging of probes may be decreased so as to increase the speed of response of the alarm system.
- Ideally, the rate of the temperature change recorded by the sensor should be slightly faster than that of the stored product. This will allow a margin of safety as the temperature of the product approaches the permissible temperature limits.
VESA screen wall mounting kit
- Designed for screens up to 23” (53cm) / 20kg (44lbs)
- Two colours available Black and silver
- Fits screens with VESA mounting patterns: 50mm x 50mm, 75mm x 75mm and 100mm x 100mm
- Low profile design mounts screen only 15mm (0.6”) from wall
- Simple ‘hook-on’ installation with all mounting hardware included
Mild Steel Cabinet Enclosure for PC Panel
- Protects PC Panel and wiring plugs
- Can be locked