TRW (Temprecord for Windows)
- View data in four different views:
– Graph view
– Summary view
– Statistics view
– Values view
- Set parameters, start, stop and re-use logger.Set Fahrenheit-Celsius, Safe Range, Limit Delay, Enable button.
- Set default parameters and Auto Mode for Batch Programming loggers.
- Automatically expresses Process Hygiene Index (PHI) – the growth of E-coli. HACCP made easy!
- TRW generates automatic reports on statistics such as:
– Mean Kinetic Temperature (MKT)
– Total Temperature Value (TTV)
– Product Integrity Profile (PIP)
– Process Hygiene Index (PHI)
– Refrigeration Index, and;
– Rate of Cooling– Mean Kinetic Temperature (MKT)
Upgrades to software are listed in the Readme file available in TRW Zipped folder
Select BOTH download options below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are running Windows 7,8,8.1 or 10 you will need to download our drivers below
Download the drivers below if you are running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. The drivers will work on both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows.
After downloading the file may be blocked by your antivirus! To solve this, right click and go to properties, then click the “Unblock” button.
Administrative rights are required to install the drivers, preferably without the reader plugged in, and then reboot your computer.
The next release of software, which will be available soon, will include these drivers.